LaTale's Pure Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Fantasy....good idea....or greatest idea ever....

2 posters

Go down

Dead Fantasy....good idea....or greatest idea ever.... Empty Dead Fantasy....good idea....or greatest idea ever....

Post  CherryCoke Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:58 pm

Well, this is a video showed to me by Dante (credit to him) and it was made by a graphics art genius (Monty Oum) And has been catching the attention of lots of people and will soon be coming out with the next few installments shortly (check out gametrailers.com for more info) Anyways, here is the first 2 episodes. Its a battle of the ladies from some of the hit games from the series Final Fantasy and Dead or Alive. They are battling it out to see whose the best of the gaming world (im guessing thats the reason for the fighting, lol) Anyways, Enjoy the video XD

CherryCoke
CherryCoke

Back to top Go down

Dead Fantasy....good idea....or greatest idea ever.... Empty Re: Dead Fantasy....good idea....or greatest idea ever....

Post  Sharpe Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:23 am

I remember seeing this for the first time. I was in shock at how well the final fantasy girls looked like the dead or alive ones (as in the fighting models and such). This has always been a personal favorite on youtube for me. xD

GO TIFA AND HITOMI!
Sharpe
Sharpe

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum